round two of the flu is no fun, but i have so much to be thankful for:
- a sweet husband who fusses over and takes care of me.
- friends who cook dinner for us.
- two bosses who take things off my plate even though i’m their assistant and should be taking things off of their plates.
- the fact that i haven’t had to move from the couch all day. because honestly, i don’t think i could.
my day has consisted of drinking everything in our house, taking a lot of naps, and watching numerous cosby shows.
what have i learned from this you ask? trends absolutely cycle around and i’ve got to admit i’ve been inspired by some of their outfits.
- claire always looks polished with slim dresses and feminine details.
- denice’s style is a little crazy, but you can definitely see current trends like neon pieces and tulle skirts.
- even a sales lady was rocking her pearl necklace under her collar.
my deepest thought of the day has been this: everywhere you look is inspiration for remixing what you have into something new.
now i’m off to another nap. have a wonderful friday night!