I was telling a friend this morning that I love these remixes not only for the simplicity of a few items to pick from in the morning, but because they’re refreshing to my soul. Choosing less clothing is a reminder that I can get by on less in general, and makes me appreciate my blessings so much more. These remixes have pushed me out of my comfort zone and acted as catalysts for greater change in my life. I’m excited to swap stories about what we’re learning- clothing and otherwise, as we remix our items over the next month!
Now, you probably fall in one of these camps, so skip to the one that fits you:
- If you have no idea what I’m talking about, read this.
- If you’re still thinking about joining but aren’t sure, scroll to the bottom of this. The link up below will be open for a week, so you’ve still got time if you want to get in on the fun!
- If you’re ready to show us your pieces, link up below!
For you Remixinistas, here are a few bonus ways to share your looks:
- If you’re on Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest, use the hashtag #gtrsummerremix with your looks so we can see them.
- If you want to add a Summer Remix button to your site, grab the code here (just copy and paste it into the HTML tab of your blog): <a href=”http://greaterthanrubies.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Summer-Remix-Button1.png”><img class=”aligncenter size-medium wp-image-9463″ src=”http://greaterthanrubies.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Summer-Remix-Button1-300×265.png” alt=”Summer Remix” width=”300″ height=”265″ /></a>
Ah! I’m so excited for this challenge! Thanks for remixing along with me!
Here are my twenty…
See you soon with a few of the outfit combos!
Monday, July 7: Week 1 Looks
Monday, July 14: Week 2 Looks
Monday, July 21: Week 3 Looks
Monday, July 28: Week 4 Looks
Monday, August 4: Any final looks and your challenge recap