i love going places, but hate choosing what i’m going to want to wear while i don’t have my entire closet with me.
i based this trip’s suitcase on remixing. what i took…
- a pair of dark, bootcut jeans
- a black skirt
- brown and white striped shorts
- 3 colored tanks
- 2 sweaters- 1 fitted and 1 oversized and comfy-licious
- a maxi dress (thanks, kat, for letting me borrow your beautiful dress!)
- gold and black gladiators, nude sandals, and a pair of flip flops
- a simple necklace
- 2 pairs of earings
- a belt
i had (what felt like) endless combinations to choose from. for me this worked much better than using a “packing guide.”
ps did i mention i was only gone for parts of 3 days? i like to be
freakishly overpacked prepared.
pps i love the fact that my husband can always make me laugh.