Fall is in the air! Or at least I’m trying to convince it to be.
This Friday kicks off the Fall Capsule Wardrobe Remix. Want to join in but aren’t quite sure how?
- Pick 20 clothing items (For me this will be tops and bottoms. Accessories like shoes, scarves, etc. are fair game. If you want to be brave and include those items as part of your 20, go for it!)
- Make 30 unique outfits.
Each Friday, link up with your new looks.
How to Link Up:
- Publish your post.
- Copy the link to your specific post (ie: http://greaterthanrubies.net/fall-capsule-wardrobe-remix-challenge/ not http://greaterthanrubies.net).
- On Friday, head over to the Fall Capsule Wardrobe Post and click the “Add your link” button.
- Paste the link into the first box, the wording you want everyone to see in the second (for example, Caitlin @ Greater Than Rubies, or maybe a great title to catch their eye), and your e-mail into the third (no one else sees that.)
- Hit ‘Next Step.’
- The images available for the thumbnail will automatically show up. Pick the one you want everyone to see.
- Choose whether you want to tweet or publish it to Facebook, and you’re done!
- If you’d like, add a link within your post to mine so your readers can see everyone else’s fall capsule wardrobes!
- If you don’t have an account, request an invite and use the e-mail you receive to set that up first.
- Click on the ‘Upload’ tab and choose your photos.
- When they’ve uploaded, select a board, type, and color for the photos to finalize the upload process.
- Create your capsule remix! (If you upload them to a board called Fall Capsule Wardrobe Remix this piece is already done for you.)
- Copy the link to your specific board (ie: http://gochicorgohome.com/explore/members/14714/board/750115) and follow the directions from step 3 on in the ‘Via Blog’ section.
- Sign up for an account.
- Create your remix wardrobe.
- Copy the link to your specific Polyvore site, not your homepage, and link it up by following the directions from step 3 on in the ‘Via Blog’ section.
Looking forward to seeing your pieces this Friday, August 30th! (I’ll leave the link live for a while so if you need to snap photos and get set up this weekend, you can still join in the fun.)
Not sure what pieces to use? Click here for some ideas.