This week was my favorite yet. I always come up with the outfits I like the most at the end of the remix. I think it just proves the more you practice, the better you get at shopping your closet for new looks!
It’s been a ca-razy week at la casa de Skidmore, so we’ll keep today’s post short and sweet- just 3 things you need to know:
- You are gorgeous and I’m really thankful for you! Muah!
- We all want to see your looks from week 3, so link up below!
- The Lovely Lookbook opens tomorrow, so get that striped look ready to go!
Have a great weekend, loves!
Show us your week 3 looks! Link them up here:
Here’s extra info on 31 Days, 31 Ways if you’re just joining us!
Introductory Post (Guidelines, tips & tricks to handle emergencies, how to link up, and more.)
31 Days, 31 Ways Remix Link Up Schedule:
- October 3: Show us the pieces you’ve chosen. This can be pictures, descriptions, a Pinterest board…whatever you want!
- October 10: Looks 1-7(ish)
- October 17: Looks 8-14(ish)
- October 24: Looks 15-21(ish)
- October 31: Looks 22-28(ish)
- November 7: Recap! Your final looks and what you’ve learned from the remix challenge.
PS Tomorrow kicks off the November edition of The Lovely Lookbook!
October’s link up featured fall colors, and these two ladies let their fall colors shine bright! Riva killed it with her DIY blanket scarf. Who needs Zara when you can make your own? ;) And Robyn mixed patterns like a pro! A big thanks to all of you gorgeous ladies for linking up with us- we can’t wait to see you back here tomorrow!